Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Update.

Im flooded in the sea of midterms,assignments and presentation!
i dont have time to do wateva i want
and nothing to blog about.
Being so lifeless.
got so many foods to introduce yet no time.
So many pending pictures...
sometimes i dont even have the mood to take pictures.
I actually tour my uni friends at ipoh.
but none of a single picture is taken. =(
but i have got one post to update when im free,
at first is just an ordinary school activities,

but now it is a very memorable day for me,
cos tat is the last time i saw my old friend,
and our last conversation.
Is been 1 week plus after the incident.
No more hot topic among us,
but is still in my heart.
may you rest in peace.
Time flies,now is already mid of november,
very soon the favourite months of mine,
december and january are reaching.
hope tat everything will turn better,
and i will become the happy ELAINE.
Promise to update all my pending post after im free from all these school work.
im missing all my girlfriends,
are you all missing me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment