Sunday, June 21, 2009

KOPITIAM WIT TAITAI.

went to oldtown kopitiam wit
TAI&BABY.
after so long,finally get to meet her again.
she is my best fren since form2.
miss her so much. *awww*
miss her because of her stupidity?!?
haha. guess wat.
she text me when im about to reach and finding parking.
her text: Elaine sei ler. my dompet left rm3 d n i havent eat lunch. u mz cum n rescue me.
tis is the original msg to me.
LOL. im like why can she go out wit only rm3?!?
@#$%^&*
tat's why she is my best fren?!?
ok well,i 100% wont mind to treat her a lunch.
since our friendship is not only 10 bucks or more.
HAHAHAHA. I love her ok?
have a nice chat wit her today.
and lastly went to dinner wit baby's relatives for father's day celebration.
my family celebrated at yesterday. =)
ohya. finally back to kampar again.
8am class every monday!?!
picture:
our lunch.

tai's


my garlic bread. (because she wants to eat too. ==)


baby's


baby's again! wow!


eating!!!


my soh po. mine ok?!? ks?!?


me.




she is my best fren for life.



lovess.



i need more 3d figure plsss



note:
noradear i still need to see you.

tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment