Monday, June 1, 2009

Miserable?

This is the 1st day i start my degree.
everything is so new.
when i back to kampar last night.
the town is like.
oouucchhh. so packed.
all the restaurants is so packed.
and i can imagine the scene of my uni.
the crowd is like i cant even get to know my class.
not even classmates.
I miss my highschool times.
alot of frens wit me.
we went to the canteen whole gang,
sitting der for 3 period of recess.
alot alot of memories.
i miss all my BFF.
i dont really have tat type of feeling from the 1st day i enter uni til now.
I rmb so well tat i hope to enter uni since small.
no school rules,no uniform.
but for the past 1 year.
i din really enjoy my uni life.
instead i miss my old frens so badly.
and til now i dont have any class.
cos the 1st class on monday is 6:30pm.
and wth. baby has 10 hrs class for today.
so emo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment