Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Forever Love,Tai!

Specially dedicated this post to my BFF,
Ms.Tai Wei Xin.
A very happy birthday to you!
so sorry tat cant celebrate wit you today.
But have a blast!
birthday girl,
our early celebration wit her.
me&her


Our memories,
are more than words.
Nothing can replace wat we are.
We gone through so much.
We share each other's deepest secret.
Count down new year on phone
&&&&&
we promised each other tat we will not forget each other in the rest of our life.
dancing competition,
debate competition,
leo functions,
sitting by the beach,counting stars together.
penang trips,johor trip&cameron trip.
clubbing together.
Not only all these uncountable happy memories,
and not forgetting those sad memories tat make us grown up.
Is like all the best friends,
we quarrelled and din talk to each other for months.
but at the end we overcome all this,
and talk like last time!
And one of my serious car accident is with her. LOL.
all off these memories make our friendship grows stronger day by day.
me&my love one.


And last but not least,
I still keeping the stars you fold for me.
My tears still scrolling down,
everytime i saw the message you left for me in the bottle of the stars.
You said tat,I am the one tat let you know the meaning of friendship ,
and make you believe tat there are real friendship is this world.
thanks for telling me all these,
because this is important to me.
I love you forever!
wish you forever in happiness.
mwahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment