Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tai's 19th Birthday!

Is my BFF,tai wei xin birthday!
she cant come back from kl on the day.
so she celebrated wit us few days earlier.
glad tat almost everyone make it.
and yet where is mei mei and shi woan? sobx.
and not forgetting tat the celebration was held at one of my favourite japanese cuisine!
had a really great night wit all my besties.
Pictures:
the order list,

them!


the birthday girl,lover aku!

birthday song!


group pic of us.


the one i miss the most,ms.tian!


Darlingku!


BFF Loves.


Camenn dearie!
noradear.

my sweetheart forever.


sweetie gangx2


she is being forced by everyone to do tis. HAHA.

thanks photographer,Jia Tian!


my ji mui!


my soulmate BFF.


high school besties!


cheese!

5s4'07

take 1

take 2


best friends!


aku punya gang dalam class!

*pretending photo*
lovesss picha.


candid!


love you two to the max from heart!

Came to my house after the party!
the important people of my life!


group 1


group 2 *winks*

note:
the party is great because of the presence of V.I.P of mine!
hope to meet you all soon!
p/s: alot of great food to introduce!
stay tune stay tune!
tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment