Thursday, May 14, 2009

AFTER SO LONG.

Hmm. How to start?
My lappie kena virus and i was sick.
so i abandoned my blog for few days d.
okie. Is MONDAY.
I still feel so sick,and baby was so worry about me.
he came all the way from his house to picked me up to his hse.
so the whole day I just stayed at his house.
lying on his bed and playing wit psp.
I suddenly feel better at night.
so,baby bought me to pasar malam at ipoh jaya.
wit hui bin also.
I can eat nothing der,everythg fried. Aix.
Baby just allowed me to drink a very bitter herbal tea. aww.
and 3 pieces of sushi.
after a while,I saw a food quite interesting-"hongkongstylesharkfininbowl"
????? LOL.
i tried a bowl and huibin followed as well.
is not a very nice wan. haha.
After pm,i get to meet wit HUI SIENdear.
is been a long long time.
finally she came back. but just stayed for a while.
din get to take any pic wit her.
my face is pale. too pale.
and i miss her.
so cute... *love*

tis is the one, haha!



*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment