Wednesday, May 6, 2009

K.L trip!

went to pavillon before the concert.
called hui sien dear,but she is still sleeping tat time.
so i asked her to continue. LOL.
spent my time der for whole day.
and im so regret tat i wear high-heels.
so i bought a new shoe der.
I should listen to baby and his mummy. *regret face*
Lunch at Restaurant Lijin.
tanglungs!

we ate alot!
tis is nice,just abit salty.


yam cake.


DRAGON-i

me and baby.


nice decoration.


la-mian.


shanghai xiao long bao!


the next day,
SAKAE-SUSHI @ 1UTAMA.

me and him.


green-tea.


tis is the tea.


chawanmushi


shasimi.

salmon.


seaweed

ebiko.


inari. baby's fav.


fried maki.


baby and hun chun.


went to watch X-MEN before we left k.l.
tis movie okok ni.
average but nothing suprise. LOL.
dont really impress me. Hmm.
tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment