Thursday, May 7, 2009

THE DAY after EXAM!

back to IPOH today.
I start to feel boring,without school.
GOSH! wat should i do in tis holiday?
I din go back home when i reached ipoh.
went to baby's house.
sing wit him,and he cooked me a bowl of me.
dont really like cintan asam laksa.
baby is right! maggie is much more better. hee.
i go back to home at night and have my dinner wit mummy.
and ofcos my sai lou.
after dinner,i lying on the sofa deadly.
thinking wat to do,so empty right.
finally i know wat to do edi.
i took a novel and read.
actually i read it before. just tat im too bored.
after quite a long time.
my baby finally came to save me from being so lifeless.
he called and said will pick me up for a yumcha session,
wit hui bin and hun chun.
*i miss all my girlfriends* hope tat they come back soon.
so tat i can yum cha wit them and update each other.
after yum cha,we went to eat "ipog tauge chicken"
so happy,cos i miss this so much. hee.
here are the pics:
FRENS CAFE.
tis is just like a real wan.

esprit lemon. nice wan!



my fav,plain potato salad.



tat's all for last night.
note:hope I will not have a boring holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment