Friday, August 14, 2009

=)

Back to Ipoh later.
Have been so busy wit my studies for past few weeks.
Din really enjoy my weekends.
I want to watch movie.
karaoke-session.
shopping and food-hunt.
HAHA.
feel like going a date wit my babyboy.
Long time din really hang out wit him.
everytime we rush to the mall bought stuff and back to kampar.
wat is tis?!?
&&&&&
ofcos all my ji muissss.
-wanna meet wit my p10 besties.
-hope tat tai&tian back ASAP.
so that three of us can sit in the cafe and have a long chatting session.
-and also hang out wit my darlings,
tai again & elora darling.
we used to have meal together& take photo sticker.
-YAP SZE YEN. miss her so much.
hope tat tomorrow is alr september.
-my high-school besties, s4 gang.
wanna gathering wit them.
-my primary classmates. december probably?
-jiewei, wanna see her. NS Buddy.
I want to see all these people.
tat always make my day.
miss those moments wit them.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment