Monday, August 10, 2009

SUNDAY

Finally, all my midterms,assignments & presentation are all done!
wow. first time being so relax after so many hectic weeks.
back to hometown immediately after the last 2 papers.
ngek ngek.
went to church as usual.
Sunday wert,day to worship GOD.
After churh,went to parade to meet my BFF.
Who else? Wei Xin la right?
hehehe.
Treat her a hot chocolate at Starbucks.
and have a short chit-chat session wit her.
she need to back to kl after tis plus she is having flu.
saw elora too.
she came wit frens for movie.
cant join us. ==
but still manage to take some pictures wit her.
pictures:
mine!

hers.


taidearie.


eloradarling.


threesome.



After tat,baby came to fetch me.
his brother-in-law and sis treated us a lunch at Kizuna.
so happy lo. hehe
we ate alot alot,until all of us so full.
cant capture all of the food.
as i was busy eating. LOL.
but i rmb we ate
-2 sets of bento
-2 plates of cucumber maki
-2 soft-shell crab sushi roll
-1 sushi plate
-1 plate of dont know wat noodles. haha.
And we saw a huge tuna fish. 35kg.
pictures:
feipo tuna fish.



the cruel process. =(





cucumber maki. my fav.


sushi plate.


yummy.


after tat, I followed baby and his sis they all go to temple cheng cheng.
hehe, but i din le.
Cos im catholic, just stand aside.
but the temple is very nice,
and very windy. =)
pictures again:
elephant or me? haha.

my lover. >>3



Straight away go to JJ.
cos i wanna see my secondary school besties.
NGAR&&& SZUMUN.
hehe, but din really hang out wit them.
Want to have lunch wit them and chit-chat again.

&&&&
one thing, saw wei wei at JJ too.
awww,so happy.
my besties at ns.

and finally, buy something again.
GOSH.
But is ok,spend abit to release tension is Allowed. haha
bought 2 stuff.
-tank top from MNG.
-Hair treatment from Schwarzkopf

whee. so happy.
cos last time no more xs d.
now restock, but green and white finish again.
waiting waiting.


presents after all the hectic weeks,
and encouragement for my final exam.


note:
shall see ngar and szumun soon.
and ofcos my beloved wei wei.

tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment