Thursday, August 6, 2009

SHOP at BOUTIQUE.

Every thursday, my class end earlier.
is super early parhaps i should say this.
as usual, straight away go to makan.
hehe.
today, went to pet shop.
I dont have a pet, just be a driver.
fetch all my frens to the pet shop.
haha. they want to take their rabbits for injection.
unfortunately, we reach der too early maybe.
the owner havent come back.
so we hang around at a boutique.
and guess wat? i bought something.
I told myself i wanna save money to shop at december.
i will not buy anythg until december.
but obviously i broke the promise.
ok. wateve. haha.
I will post the pictures that we captured at the boutique.
but i din buy the dress tat i wear in those pictures.
i buy another wan. ==
so swt right? haha.
actually i like tat also.
but i am worry that i will not wear it out,
so i decided not to waste money.
cos polka dots dresses are not hard to find.
and myself alr have one at home.
Feel so tired after all these,
went back home to rest. haha.
Fetched yoon shin to ktm station tis evening.
Wish you have a happy trip dear.
Enjoy!
pictures of the day:

my 2nd choice.

pose. haha.


group pic.


my darling.


girlfriends of mine.



tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment