Monday, January 11, 2010

CHRITSMAS CELEBRATION'09

Hey people !
i know i have been mia for long long time.
miss me ? or forget bout me ?
anywhere, i guess im back.
started to gain back my blogging mood.
First of all, is my christmas celebration !
CHRISTMAS EVE...
my only christmas present from him.
nice wraping, thank you.

tadaa ! my mickey mp3 from baby voon.

thankyou so much, i love my present.

My christmas eve dinner wit him, before going to church.

Folie-folie.


the food and beverages are so yummy !









after church , went to countdown wit baby and friends.

bumped into chee ann.

and ofcourse, rush to rum to meet up wit my

Caryndear. she is so pretty !


szu mun, i miss you !


met yan wen in the club too =)


CHRISTMAS DAY.

i had my christmas celebration at kampar at the afternoon.having steamboat wit my family.

no pictures are taken as everyone busying enjoying our delicious food.

at night, went to dinner wit mummy, brother and nick at Scotch, my fav restaurant.

our foods :




Happy belated christmas everyone ! i know im late. =p

will update more. tata.


No comments:

Post a Comment