Saturday, January 16, 2010

For DEAR Jiatian.

This post is specially dedicated to my BFF, Jia Tian.
Happy birthday to you !
First of all, i never knew that we can become close friend last time.
maybe tis is the fate that bring us together.
we dont really hang out like those girlfriends used to be.
all my outing wit you , almost all,
is uncountable coffee session,
we just sat there chat for few hours,
i will tell you all my inner heart feelings and all my secrets without thinking.
You accompany me, listen to me and guide me when im in hard situation.
i appreciate all your love and care towards me.
and i wanna tell you that i love you too.
No matter how long we cant get to see each other,
i will never forget you.
yet i miss you so much.
the pictures of us, is not only in my lappie but is already tatto in my heart.




Jiatian, i miss you so freaking much !

come back faster to collect your birthday present and have a birthday meal wit me !

tis is the fake birthday kiss to you, mwahhh.

come back to ipoh to collect a real one, i know you want it so badly. =p

And i love you forever, is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment