Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SINGAPORE TRIP' 09

Went to Singapore at 26dec09.
right after christmas.
on the way to spore. went there by bus wit babyboy.
the kid is in our picture. cos he is extremely naughty.
he sat beside us on the bus. GOSH.
wat if my kids like him in the future.
i will definitely mad.

Reached Singapore at night. went to Orchard to take a look at the christmas decoration.
took alot of pictures with baby, nicole and stephy.


DAY 2

went to bugis.

next is Vivo City. i love vivo city, the view is super nice.


DAY3

Went to Sentosa wit babyvoon.
get ready and not forgetting to take some pictures before leaving.


in the monorail express to Sentosa.

Merlion Walk.



Pictures in Sentosa.


Beach ! oh my love.


Underwater World. =)


picturesss!


Song of the SEA.

Oh Oscar is so cute !


the show !


Baby took me to Clarke Quay.

DAY4

Meet up wit Alvin at Chinatown for lunch. and went to Orchard again.


Alvin, baby & me.


Swiss Hotel and the view.


Explanade at night. woot woot.

MERLION ! so yeng man !





din take any pictures at day5 as im heading back at night. just hang around wit him&do some shopping.

Lastly,

me wit christmas treessss.

fooddsssss.

me wit softtoys.
i really love softtoys alot.

all these make my heart go shalala.


I love Singapore so much, will definitely go again wit him tis year !

i will update all the original pictures in facebook.

coming out my birthday post and fooddddsss ofcourse ! stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment