Friday, July 24, 2009

DIMSUM SECTION wit ELORAdarling.

tis is the best morning i ever had perhaps after so long.
rain! so windy.
but my class at 9:30am. WTH.
I need them to call me tell me that they all are not going to class so badly.
but they din call me at all!
then i drag myself up from the bed.
prepared then start to misscall everyone that need me fetch them.
unfortunately no one gave me respond.
then i called yie huan for so many times,she din pick up.
i can guess wat happen d.
at the end, i finally get yie huan.
she told me she just woke up ==
SO? today just 3 of us going.
plus yie huan also cant wake up geh.
if i have know earlier. zzzz
but is ok.
i pampered myself after the class.
went to eat dim sum wit elora.
we sit der chat for very very long. LOL.
2 hrs?
and back home.
need to study econ later.
i dont want to create another disaster AGAIN.
pictures:

chinese tea.



dim sum.


shanghai xiao long bao.

lobak cake.

=) fav.



tata.
wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment