Sunday, July 5, 2009

GK HOTEL

I think i did badly in my midterm.
tis is the 1st midterm i had.
but is like.
i dont know why the question came out like tis.
is just like final.
in 1.5 hours.
we need to complete alot of questions.
3 sections
-10 MCQ
-5 true or false(every answer need to explain either true or false)
-8 structure questions wit branches
(every answer need to sketch graph)
I cant even think about the question properly then i need to answer edi.
i tot im the 1 tat din study enough.
but when the test finish.
all of my frens look so frustrated and start complaining.
even the smartest one in my class.
i saw his pm in msn pun sama.
feel so no mood edi.
so we decided to pacify our broken heart wit nice food. LOL.
went to lunch at Grand Kampar Hotel.
Buffet. *whee*
i ate alot. cant stop myself.
and i do forgot the pain a while. HAHA.
after the dinner,we went out to rooftop to see the swimming pool.
and so out of sudden.
they start persuading me to rent the pool and president suite there for my NEXT year birthday.
swt ==. HAHA.
OK well.
if i have enough money to do so.
the environment there is not bad.
plus the food is kinda nice. hehe.
here goes to the pictures:


GK cafe.

buffet:


poolside.


frens >3


baby.


note:
hope the microecon midterm wont fail.
tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment