Sunday, July 12, 2009

UPDATES!

Back to ipoh right after management principles test.
we dont know where to dinner at ipoh.
baby drove for so long,finally we stopped at greentown.
our dinner:

earl grey tea.
house coffee.


mushroom soup.


sirloin steak.


cheese chicken.

then we went back to my house after dinner.
since tai and elora is going to my house.
baby decided to stay at my house a while also.
since there is no one at his house.
tai came,and brought me tis from redang.
awww,love her.


the next day,
went to parade to buy psp for my brother,
as his birthday present.
a brand new psp3000.
he waited for very long d.
and 1 thing,he choose red.
so high taste,good job my dear brother.
i love him,my only younger brother of mine.
i hope tis will be the best birthday present for him for tis year.
and im so happy tat he promised me will be a good boy.
love his family more and study hard.
his new psp.
dinner wit baby's family before heading back to kampar.
and im at kampar now.
back to test and assignments. =)
tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment