Monday, July 27, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY.

Is monday.
before back to kampar,went to JJ wit baby a while.
buy stuff.
we planned to buy some bacon.
and also my new facial product.
lunch wit baby at Johnny's
thai food again?!?
haha. is ok,cos i love it.
Lucnch:

tomyum soup.


golden mushroom rice.

1st class belacan. *nice*

redbean.

honeydew ice-cream.

I decided to change my facial care product.
from body shop to clinique.
At 1st,i feel that body shop is good.
it really helps.
but after that my face start to immune.
swt. it doesn't help anymore or should i say not much?
ok,dont care d.
well,i want to say thank you to my mum so much.
i din really ask her to buy.
just joke wit her and pretend to be manja abit.
at 1st,she ignore me and even rejected my request.
but few minutes later,
she gave me money and said,
"girl,mummy sponsor you some k?"
I looked at it,more than half you know?
i pay so little for myself then can get whole set of it.
i feel really really touched.
loveyou,MUMMY!
And i bought a new scrub from TNS.
when i was about to pay,
baby paid it for me before i reach the cashier.
so, thanks to baby also.
My new babies:

cure my skin pls,i beg you. =)

a gift from you.




A big thanks to mummy and baby.
although tis wat i suppose to buy it myself.
but both of you sponsor me,
and it really help my financial status alot.
since i had overbudget so much,
for organizing bday party of baby and his pressie.
and not forgetting my beloved brother,
his psp.
so i am officially broke.

Loveyou,
mummy&baby.

tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment