Thursday, July 23, 2009

FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING FRAMEWORK PRESENTATION

I have my 1st presentation in degree at tis morning.
kinda nervous. =(
prepared until midnight the day before.
so basically sleep very late.
actually i dont really like today.
you know?
need to check ptptn status,presentation,
and one thing, the econ paper is issued back today.
as i have mentioned earlier,
is not an amazing result,
but at least havent a disaster.
yet i feel so disappointed to myself actually.
anywhere,back to the presentation.
basically not much problem.
in fact, is quite smooth. haha.
and again, at least not a disaster.
after the presentation, we went to kfc.
i ate alot, gain weight again.
and i really getting fatter.
i dont have the determination to lost weight at all.
GOSH!
then after tat fooling around at tesco wit my girls and xx.
pictures:

my group.

eloradarling.


pheng&ruh


my girls.

i want to have an elephant as pet. May I?


LOL.

insane.


xx punya punishment? HAHA.


dearRUH.


ELAINE.


TATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment